Database FAQs:Click the links below to get your questions answered. If you have any questions that aren't below feel free to contact us and we will do our best to answer them here.
- Do you want to ask a general question via an enquiry form?
- How much will a database cost?
- What types of business need a database?
- What are databases used for?
- Do I need a database?
- What database services do you offer?
- What type of business do you normally work with?
- What if I need an Access stock control database?
- What do you do?
- How do you do it?
- What is your free consultation?
- What if I don't need a database?
- Do you charge per user?
- How long have you been working with databases?
- What should we do next?
- Where can I download Access Runtime?
- Typical small systems cost up to £2,000
- Typical medium systems cost between £2,000 - £5,000
- Typical large systems cost £5,000 - £10,000+
NOTE: All prices are for an unlimited number of user licences.
To some extent all.
If you have any kind of data that needs storing then you probably need a database. We work with businesses of all sizes, from very large and well-established national companies to smaller independent companies who are just starting out.
Access databases for many, many different jobs including stock control, job management, personnel, orders, dispatches, quotes, enquiries management, planning and scheduling and time logging.
We work with all types of business including one-man bands, public sector, large PLCs, manufacturing businesses, and service organisations.
We aim to provide excellent service so that we maintain long-term relationships with our customers. The only work we won't do is where it will be a waste of money. We feel so strongly about this that we offer a guarantee (click for terms and conditions) that our systems will pay for themselves by whatever measures matter.
We have created many different stock control databases using Microsoft Access.
We could create your system based on a previous stock database which will save time and money - or if your situation is unique our vast experience will enable us to create you a system from scratch.
custom database solutions for the desktop, intranet, Web and more. These have many benefits including increased efficiency and productivity.
enquiry form and we will get back to you.