Do you want better stock control for a better business?Software-Matters have been experts in stock management systems for 20 years. We will work with you to build a tailor-made stock control system that puts you in control. We can save you time and money by implementing a stock control system that is designed specifically for your needs.
Whether you buy stock to sell or materials for manufacture, we can help you. If you're thinking of buying off-the-shelf software, don't! Buy something that can cost you less and do much more!
Alternatively, maybe you already know you need something designed for you; we'd be delighted to speak to you about it.Would you like...
- ...reduced waste?
- ...increased profits?
- ...and a system that is flexible and adaptable?
Buying an off-the-shelf package can seem like a good idea but if it's missing one function your whole operation can be slowed down. Because our systems are written specifically for you, every function has a purpose: a purpose that you design!
Typical systems cost £1,000 to £5,000 for an unlimited number of user licences.Stock control uses:
- Purchasing and supplier management
- Multiple prices for items
- Prices in different currencies
- Automatic updating, selecting groups of items to update, single-item updating
- Using more than one warehouse
- Ability to adapt to your changing needs
- Quality control and batch tracking
- Integration with other packages
- Multiple users at the same time
To find out more about our stock control systems and how we can help you, click here for our contact information.
If you would like to read more about what sort of stock control software projects we have been doing recently then follow the link.
Would you like to know more about how a stock database is created? If so then we have a simple guide to creating a stock control database.